Syckgirl's ride after my key gets a hold of it.
<font size="2" face="verdana, arial">If you did go, Senior, I would introduce myself and have a kind conversation, then when you least expected it I would take my massive key and run it down the driver's side of your car. I love ya hun.whatever Junior. What if I did go?
<font color="#FFFF00" size="1">[ December 12, 2003 11:35 PM: Message edited by: two drink minimum ]</font>
Syckgirl's ride after my key gets a hold of it.
whatever Junior. What if I did go?
JWB, might you be wanting a Lincoln Continental??? I saw one the other night, white with suicide doors....NICE [img]wink.gif[/img]
<font color="#FFFF00" size="1">[ December 12, 2003 12:01 PM: Message edited by: syckgirlSFV ]</font>
WoW mike thats a beautiful car...i'm a big fan of fins...i like 59's the best,,,, suicide doors are sweet too!
SickGirl, yes I was trying to think of a Continental. I think that's the car in the original Matrix, and it's bad ass. They're expensive though if they're in any kind of descent shape. Mike, that's awesome, did you just do a stock type re-build of that 390, or is it more of a race engine? Also, what color are you going to paint it? If you need a deal on paint, let me know, I know a guy who works at a body shop and will do some work under the table. That is all.
Jesus(I want an old Nova or Camaro with at least 500hp)
[img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]
I need some under the table body work done, hook me up Jesus!
Wait, is this about your box again?
Well KOF, if that was about my box, then I must truly be a man....asking Jesus for hooks ups and all.
Does that mean it would take a miracle?
uhhh nothing male about the "box" ... I miss the old board on the official site where there was the great greasysikboy who would openly and honestly ask the ladies if their "boxes" were shaved. That is the origin of the "box" term. I think he gassed up the old honda crx and headed out of town. RIP GSB
Awesome, another thread that started out cool but has degenerated into talking about cars and bars. Hey, I rhymed.
Bookmarks